2015 Mixed Pairs Rules
Bray Open Mixed Pairs Tournament
- 1. All morning games will commence at 10:30.
- 2. Afternoon games will commence at 14:30, final will commence at 15:00
- 3. Substitutions will not be allowed after the first round.
- 4. Winning cards must be signed by losing skips.
- 5. All games must be played under I.B.B. Tournament Rules.
- 6. Games will be played over 18 ends-4woods.
- 7. Any pair failing to appear within 15 minutes of appointed starting time may be disqualified.
- 8. The Tournament Committee of Bray Bowling Club reserves the right to decide on all matters relating to the tournament.
- 9. Club Colours or whites are expected to be worn on Finals Weekend (Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd)
Bowls must be left on bank until passed by umpire.
Tournament Controller: R O’Leary
Umpires: Ian McStay